Affordable, relevant and interactive training courses.
Extremely useful and worthwhile training course – a great 'refresher' of what I did already know and a fantastic way of learning and sharing new information. Course Participant
We are experienced and successful trainers offering affordable, relevant and interactive training courses to meet your collections management needs. We can ensure your staff and volunteers develop and refresh their skills and knowledge, returning with confidence to apply what they have learnt back in the workplace. Our courses focus on up to date collections management standards and best practice, all presented in an accessible and practical way to enable participants to develop their skills and knowledge. Course participants receive packs of resources with follow up links and information to support further learning and engagement.
Collections Management Network offers a portfolio of courses, which can be delivered as standard day courses or adapted to meet your individual needs. In addition, if you have a collections management training or development need, please contact us to discuss this creation of a bespoke course.
Please phone or email us to discuss your requirements or to book delivery of one of the courses from our portfolio below:
Collections Management for Accreditation
- Developing policies and plans for Accreditation
- Documentation for Accreditation
- Dealing with Backlogs – Approaches to Successful Documentation Planning
- Labelling and Marking Museum objects
- Emergency Planning - developing and implementing a plan
- Successful Forward Planning
- Collections Review and Rationalisation
- Collections and audiences - using Revisiting Collections for effective audience engagement
- Collections Care - The Basics
- Successful Handling and Packing
- Security – Balancing Collections Access Against Threats
What participants say about our training
Well run, especially liked the practical side. It was good to have a revision of procedures and also reminders of where our procedures are lacking.Course Participant
Very informative, specific questions answered and a solution provided – thank you.Course Participant
Course was much more interesting and informative and thought provoking than I thought it would be. Really enjoyed the day.Course Participant
Enjoyed today’s training course immensely. Who knows it might even have inspired me to volunteer for documentation duties.Course Participant